- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PERIOD FEATURES
- 5 MINUTES TO BRIXTON TUBE
- EXTENDED BESPOKE KITCHEN
- WOOD FLOORS
- LARGE GARDEN
Grapevine Letting are very proud to present this beautiful four bedroom house finished to a very high standard and is tastefully decorated throughout. Set over three floors, plenty of space for a family or professional sharers, benefit of mature garden and an excellent location.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.
* NO Tenancy Set up Administration Fee.
* Applicant References £75 including VAT per person
* Guarantor references £75 including VAT per person
* Check Out charge based on number of bedrooms see applicable charge for the relevant property on Tenants Page
* In the event of a change of sharer (subject to landlord approval) change of sharer charge £400 including VAT.