A superb one bedroom flat with generous living space beautifully arranged over the top floor of a Victorian house, ideally located on a quiet residential street moments from Clapham Common
This bright and spacious property comprises: entrance hallway, generous kitchen/ reception ideal for entertaining, Master bedroom with excellent storage space. Tiled bathroom with plenty of storage and good powerful shower. The whole property has recently been decorated throughout and offered unfurnished.
This wonderful property is located on Killyon Road, a popular residential street ideally located for the amenities of Clapham Old Town, Clapham High Street and the wide open spaces of Clapham Common. Local transport links include Clapham North Underground Station (Northern Line) and Wandsworth Road Overground Station.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.
* NO Tenancy Set up Administration Fee.
* Applicant References £75 including VAT per person
* Guarantor references £75 including VAT per person
* Check Out charge based on number of bedrooms see applicable charge for the relevant property on Tenants Page
* In the event of a change of sharer (subject to landlord approval) change of sharer charge £400 including VAT.