This is one for the green-fingered. A spacious one bedroom garden flat just five minutes walk to Brixton Tube.
Walk into the and immediately you have stacks of storage, from shelf space to wardrobe space - perfect. The sitting room is a great size, two seating areas, and space to have a sit down dinner party.
The bedroom is bright and sunny with doors leading onto your own private garden, with patio area, steps leading to grass area with mature trees. (no bed)
The kitchen is galley style, plenty of work-space and cupboards, gas hob, washing machine and fridge freezer. Door once again leading onto the garden.
With five minutes walk to Brixton Tube, and the village with all its culinary delights, this will go quickly, contact us for a viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.
* NO Tenancy Set up Administration Fee.
* Applicant References £75 including VAT per person
* Guarantor references £75 including VAT per person
* Check Out charge based on number of bedrooms see applicable charge for the relevant property on Tenants Page
* In the event of a change of sharer (subject to landlord approval) change of sharer charge £400 including VAT.