This splendid ground floor apartment is situated on a highly desirable tree lined road. The apartment is currently set up as a one bedroom with a huge sitting room, double bedroom, dining room and kitchen off the kitchen. It can easily be a two double bedroom property.
The large double bedroom has plenty of wardrobe space and large windows overlooking the garden.
There bathroom is a walk in shower.
The large dining room off which is the well equipped kitchen, with all mod cons. The kitchen over looks a mature communal garden waiting to be enjoyed.
The landlord is flexible on furniture, if you are looking for unfurnished this would be a consideration as well. Contact us for more details and a viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees.
* NO Tenancy Set up Administration Fee.
* Applicant References £75 including VAT per person
* Guarantor references £75 including VAT per person
* Check Out charge based on number of bedrooms see applicable charge for the relevant property on Tenants Page
* In the event of a change of sharer (subject to landlord approval) change of sharer charge £400 including VAT.